Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Oh, my doG! If my friend Ellen sees this little cutie she'll want it so bad!! And the music is perfect
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RustysMom View Post
    Lisa,

Look at this one :hearts:http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15008314

I dont like pugs personally for myself either. So dang cute! but they snort and shed a lot!
    I spotted a black pug on craigslist, and it was so funny: I'd gotten up from my laptop and when I came back the link had been clicked for me to email and contact the person about it. I did not do it, in spite of the all the obvious signs I should. I love the snorting and snoring and farting, and as for shedding...meh, it's just one more hairball.

Thanks

Corgi, Basset other low-riding types
    Chi's- cause they are so tiny and cute
    at the far other end of the spectrum, something enormous like an irish worlfhound or french mastiff
    I really think if I get another dog and have a larger home at some point I want to adopt a retired greyhound, they are so majestic looking and very very calm and quiet.
    Likely I will always end up with mutts though because I fall for personality over looks every time.

Thanks

I'd have a Cavalier *in a second* if they weren't prone to serious heart problems.

I grew up with cockers and they are awesome. I think the other spaniels are cute too - Clumber spaniels, Sussex spaniels, Brittany spaniels. Had a Beagle/Brittany mix for awhile when I was really young, but my parents gave her to a friend with outdoor space. She was really energetic.

DH and I want a longhaired whippet at some point :hearts:

It will be hard for me to ever be without a longhaired girl doxie, though. Love my girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post

I love border collies too, but I am way to much of a couch potato.
    GET OUT OF MY BRAIN, LISA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    Pretty much anything except Pugs. No office to any pug lovers! Maybe I have just watched Men in Black too many times, I don't know. Not a big fan.
    NO, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. GET OUT OF IT.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Oh I forgot right up there on my list is a Gordon Setter.

I would like an Irish Wolfhound but dang it they only live to be 6 or 7. That's not enough time ... :(
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Oh and my friend who has three rescued Pugs and you're right they are odd. I have a great photo of her girl Zoey that is so cute though but yeah they are very low on my list.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frzframe View Post
    I would like an Irish Wolfhound but dang it they only live to be 6 or 7. That's not enough time ... :(

I too want a wolfhound and a dane but agreed, they dont live too long. My parent has a great dane and he lived to be 5, and that was old.

If I lived in a world where this could be normal, Id like a wolf/husky hybrid
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Before I got Taffy, I was keeping an eye on the shelters to see if they took in any Welsh Corgis. Short, stubborn, funny.....hmmmm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom View Post
    I spotted a black pug on craigslist, and it was so funny: I'd gotten up from my laptop and when I came back the link had been clicked for me to email and contact the person about it. I did not do it, in spite of the all the obvious signs I should. I love the snorting and snoring and farting, and as for shedding...meh, it's just one more hairball.
    Pugs are the nicest dogs. and the black ones don't shed like the fawn ones I've heard. They have a thinner coat. I think they are soooo cute and I love black dogs anyway. I
    aahve two friends with a few pugs each and they each have a black one too. Angus and Happy
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

There is a long haired greyhound in Bailey's rally class. He's 6 months old and reeealllyy skittish. His mom has several retired racers and said he's totally different (he's a rescue too, but obviously hasn't raced - too young). I wonder if they are like dachshunds and different coat types have different personalities?
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper