Thanks

Default Oct. Howl-O-Weenie Columbus Oh Dachshund Meetup

Hi Everyone!

It will soon be October and we are planning our next Meet up. This one will be our HOWL-O-WEENIE Dachshund meet up. Lets celebrate the Autumn and cooler weather(ok some of our dachsies like it hot so they can laze in the sun Becky Price still has some nice sweaters available that she has handmade and are warm. I will have her bring them to this meet up so you can see what she has available. You can ask her to custom make one if she doesn't have one you can use and work out the details with her.

Date: October 17, 2010
    Time: 2 pm
    5560 N. Hamilton Rd
    Columbus, Oh 43230
    www.NoahsToo.com
    They are also on Face book

If you would like to have your Dachsie come in costume that would be great! If you have any ideas on what we can do that's Halloween related for this meet up let me know.

As always bring your own chairs and some light snacks/finger foods/desserts if you wish. We ask that you clean up after your dog.

For Nov and Dec we will suspend meetups and resume in Jan(weather permitting). Its hard trying to work around everyone's Holiday activities.
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7:

Thanks

That sounds like a lot of FUN!

I would love to see pictures of the event.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

A lot of us are nowhere near dachshund events. I propose we have an online Halloweenie-fest. I have a Vampire who will be happy to show her fangs, fank you.....and can probably treat the rest into costume. What do you think?

Thanks

Cant wait to see pics!

we have a meetup group here. Its ok. I like to go to keep the dogs socialized and Ive made great friends (Amy ) but our Halloween meetup is ON Halloween. 2-4. I cant go, got to pass out candy. Im sad.

We should have a thread going of our pups in costumes though
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

I wish you all could attend ours. It has grown so much. This is our last meetup for 2010 but we will resume in January. We are fortunate to have an indoor facility to use in the winter. In nice weather we still try to meet outdoors as much as we can. If anyone is going to be in our area when we have a meetup we would love to meet you or if you are looking for weekend getaway the Columbus area is a great place to come.

Here's a reminder for this Sundays meetup:
    Hi Everyone,
    Just a reminder of our October 17 Howl O Weenie Dachshund Meetup! We will meet at Noah's Too Pet Resort at 5560 N. Hamilton Rd Columbus at 2 pm.

If you would like to bring your dachsie in costume that would be great! As usual bring chairs if you need a place to sit and a snack(optional) to share.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! If you have any questions please contact me via email or this board.
    Susan & little Miss Ilsa & Gus and their Furbrothers Apollo & Casey... rescued Shelties.

"Dachsie babies live forever in our hearts" My Rainbow Bridge babies, The 3 Argus von Hixels, Heidi my growing up time "sister" and My Boy Fritz, my only black & tan. You are all missed!:angel7: