Thread: Bad MOM!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Angry Bad MOM!!!

Dere eberybody,

We haz a complaint. Our mom is a bad, bad mom!!!!! She ALWAYS gets home before it is our suppertime but not tonight. Oh no!! :hissy: We waited and waited and waited and WAITED and our suppertime came. And it went. Den it gots DARK!! And still no mom. We was starvin' to death. Just plain wrong. She got home a LONG time after our suppertime. She says it's cuz she had to work cuz of something called a pro-pose-al which had a line dat was dead. We says if it was dead why was she so long? I (Jules) haz a tummy ache cuz it was left empty TOO long, and I (James) is feeling kinda icky too. We tinks dat the SPCA should be called cuz our mom haz neglected us. BAD MOM!!!!

Yours in loneliness and empty-tummy-ness,
    Wendal and da Js
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Awww, my dears, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Your mom is not to blame, I'm sure. She's working hard to make $$ to be able to give you your supper, trust me. She did not do it on purpose. I bet she'll reward you by giving you some extra treats
    Mom to Bambi, Jewels, Sammy Boy and Pixie
    Tinha 2/14/91 - 4/25/08 - forever alive in my heart

Thanks

Awwww, poor Wendal and the J's. It's just not fair!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Dear Wendal and the J's.
    You has to come here to lives wif us. We's gots a gramma who comes in de morning to get us after mom and dad goes to works an she keeps us untils dey come home. She gibs us lunch! Yes - Lunch! We eats our Brekfast at six tirty an den at eleben o'clock we eats again! We pway outside if it isn't too hots or colds an den we takes a nap until mommy comes an gets us. Den it's supper time an we eats again!

If dis sounds wike sumting yous would like to do's jus let us knows.

Low-la, Mitch, Pepper:hearts: an Bailey.