Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bag Balm?

Thanks

At daycare, there is a lab that had very badly cracked pads. Her mom used the stuff for two days and they're healed up! Pippit's pads aren't cracked yet, but if they are I will use that without hesitation!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

thanks for the link, i may have to get gigi some of those.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Bag Balm is great and good for your hands too. I also have Paw Balm (aromatherapy) K9 & Feline care, this one is a Canadian product.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

I love Bag Balm. First used it on my dogs (and me) when I lived in Wisconsin. Nasty winters. Since my house now doesn't have a humidifier (except what's on the furnace) all of us tend to get dry skin. I do their paws when needed (and it's great one-on-one time) and then if my hands are bad from washing I use it on me and wear gloves. Voila! Overnight my hands feel wonderful!

And Mushers is wonderful...but watch how far you walk as they do wear it down and I would hate the thought of frito tootsies being exposed to salt.
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)

Thanks

Thumbs up that's a great idea

and rubbing it on also gets them used to you handling their feet, which makes it easier to groom or if you need to inspect their paws for something.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel