Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

What a great thread and tribute to those little
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Here is my baby. The only dog I had grown up with. We had many dogs, but none that stayed, they mostly ran away. My parents didn't believe a dog should be inside when I was young, they do now! and she was our first indoor dog. Star was a German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix. She was born 9/23/92 and passed away 2/24/2006. She was my best friend. She was there for me to lean on or cry on when I had no one. She was the best dog ever. She never liked men. Loved my dad but never liked any boy friends that came over. When I met Brian, she loved him. She normally growled at other men. I think she approved of him. I was about to move out for the first time in my life with Brian before we married in October 2006. One morning a few days before her passing I was in the shower and my nose started to bleed heavily. When it stopped and I got out of the shower, she was in the utility room and her nose, was bleeding. I called my Mom and she said to run her to the vet if it got worse but it didn't and stopped so I stayed home with her rather than go to work. The next morning I went to work as my parents were home with her. At noon, I had ran to the bathroom because my nose started bleeding again. After work I called to say I was on my way home and my Mom said, at noon she passed. Did my nose bleed because hers did too? the next day we went to the pet cemetery where she was to be cremated and got to see her one last time. My nose bleed once I seen her. She passed away 2 weeks before I moved out, she was 14. Did she know I was leaving her? so she left me?

I miss my baby.

Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Cool Cool thread idea

After my DH and I graduated from college, we moved back home and lived with our parents for a little while until we bought our house. My childhood cocker spaniel Shelly went to the Rainbow Bridge about a month after I got back (nice that I got to say goodbye to her :hearts: ). I will see if I can get a picture of Shelly scanned in.

DH and I wanted a dog, so we brought Tristan home in December 1992, and mom adopted Amber in January (they were born 2 weeks apart). So I helped raise Amber and considered her my dog as well .

Tris was the most mellow, laid-back doxie ever. He didn't chew things that weren't his. He didn't bark. Boy were we fooled about the breed :lol:. Love you, T .
    10/1992-5/2003

Amber was a sweetheart, very smart, and very devoted. My mom's heart dog, I am pretty sure :heartbt:. We miss you, pretty girl.
    10/1992-5/2005

Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Dear, sweet, Radley. I miss him every single day. He wasn't with me very long, but he left a huge imprint in my heart. Even now he's helping people as one of my clients recently lost a dog and I showed her my remembrance ring and picture of Radley on my phone and told her his story.

I get the feeling that he's hanging around every now and again, making sure we're all okay.

I love you, Radley. I can't wait to see you again.

Linsey, Bailey, and Piper