Threaded View

Thanks

Default rayz for Theo NEW UPDATE Post #12

I posted late Friday night how Mika got a hold of the new pants that I just bought and shredded them. Well this morning, Theo got up and threw up on the bed. It was dark outside still and I thought he threw up poop!!! Well after examining it closer it was material from my pants that was all bunched up into a wad about two inches long!! I do not understand how he got it, after it happened I checked the floor for any material because I know Theo eats stuff from the floor. I am kinda worried now. If he ate it Saturday morning, how did it stay in his stomach till this morning? He is eating fine not throwing up anything he ate, and the vomiting this morning had no food in it from the snack he had a midnight, was only the material which means the food is passing through. The only thing I can think of is he found it and ate it recently, like yesterday or day before? He is active and acting like himself. His poop this morning and yesterday was smaller but I think because they don't get wet food as a treat at night anymore because Mika was not chewing her kibble. I am not sure what to do. When Mika shredded them, I picked them up off the floor and looked around and under the bed, I am kicking myself for missing this material he ate and I am so mad at myself for leaving my pants on the floor. Do you think I should take him to the vets or just watch him closely??
    Last edited by Kasianni; 11-17-2010 at 04:47 PM.