All three of the kids have been scritching at their ears like crazy, and I'm having to clean them out almost every day. Wendal was in for a chiro appt yesterday, so had Laura look at all three of their ears. Well, the good news is that it isn't ear mites (and James is fine), but Jules and Wen have yet ANOTHER yeast infection.

Poor ol' Jules HATES beyond reason having her ears cleaned...for some reason, the inside of her ears is constantly crusting over so that any gunk inside her ears forms a semi-permanent scab which is quite painful to remove. We've tried everything to fight it, and I finally just gave up, since her ears being like that seem to bother her a lot less than cleaning it does. Poor her...they cleaned them thoroughly, which apparently took 3 people (to hold down a 9 pound dog) . So now I've got Surolan to squirt in there for the next 10 days (and Wen's too, which he hates!). She spent all yesterday evening shaking her head and being restless...she is SUCH a wussy little thing, ki-yiing like crazy...honest to god, the neighbours must think I'm trying to kill her, and I'm literally not even touching her!! . Everybody slept through the night though, thank goodness!!!!!