Thanks

Talking I'm getting 2 more weenies tonight!!!!!!

Oh, But they are only with me temporarily...

I am doxie sitting for friends from our local doxie group tonight all the way till Sunday afternoon!!. :banana: So I can pretend that I have 4 doxies!!!

Mr. Dirk and Mr. Zeus two cute mini smoothies are coming to grace us with their presence and Miss Heidi and Miss Princess are so happy to be having them for a long weekend sleepover :boogie:

Mr. Dirk is a Blk/Tan smooth puppy and Mr. Zeus is a chocalate dapple puppy.

I am so excited and can't wait to see four doxies zooming around the house.

I'll make sure to take some pics and post them.

Mr. Dirk and Mr. Zeus are going to go crazy over our backyard. They living downtown in a highrise and don't have the big backyard to play in like Heidi and Princess do..

:boogie: :boogie: :banana:

Thanks

We will need lots and lots of :photo3: :picture: . You may not want to give them back!
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

they are going to be in dog heaven with that yard full o zoomies!! :boogie: :boogie: party at Heidi and Princess' house! :banana:
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Lucky you! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Your place is going to be so much fun, I can't wait for the pictures.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    Lucky you! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
    !!!! What a blast they will have, look forward to hearing all about it and :photo3: please. :banana:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

How neat!! A sleepover!! WHat fun!! Can't wait to see the pics!
    sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Sounds like a great time! I love little Zeus! He is such a cutie. Dirk is adorable too, but I am wait for Zeus to come out of his shell and live up to his name!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Nancy Guest

ooh, pictures, we need pictures!!! sounds like everyone will have a great time!

Thanks

Well Last night went well, Dirk and Zeus arrived at 8:15pm and Heidi
    and Princess were like "Wow We got visitors", they were so excited
    and did not even bark when Hannah and Matt came in with Dirk and Zeus, I think the girls remember them from the monthly meet-ups. I am sure
    that they remembered Dirk and Zeus cause they started playing with each
    other like they were all old pals..

Zeus is a shy little guy, he is slowly coming out of his shell and is getting better. Though last night he was so scared he would not let me pick him up for anything, it was not easy following a weenie around the house trying to get him into the kennel when it was bed time. HE misses mommy and daddy so much. Dirk was much better and very playful and friendly.

This morning though, I was able to get a hold of Zeus when I opened their kennel door and get a leash on him and take all of them outside to potty. I was afraid Zeus would run around in the yard and not come back inside so I put him on a leash. He was a little scared of being outside in the big backyard and he actually was jumping up into my arms so I could hold him.. I was like Wow,, what a change from last night.. He peed and pooped like the rest and then we all came back inside.

When my husband called me today at 11:30am he said that Zeus was getting real friendly with him and letting my husband pet him, and my husband was able to get Zeus to go outside with the rest of the crew and come back inside when called.

I will try and get some pics tonight of all of them, but can't promise, It might not be till Saturday..

I have to straighten miss Thing's Hair tonight (Rachel) we have a wedding to attend Friday night and she is insisting on the hair being straightened.. so I like a nice mommy spend $30 and bought one of those ceramic hair straightening pressing thingies and will attempt to be a beautician tonight.

then the wedding is Friday night, and then Saturday we have to take my brother in law and his wife out sight seeing on Saturday morning, they drove in from Georgia and want to see downtown Chicago.

If I can get a chance to take some pics of all 4 playing tonight I will post them later on,,