Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

I think coming home sounds like a great idea!!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

With all the problems with the nuke plants (which seem to be getting worse) coming home might be a good idea.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Safety FIRST. Come home. Let Mom breathe a sigh of relief! Then when things are calmer you can go back!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

There's no place like home.
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Not to be maudlin or anything... If the shit goes down do, who do you think they are going to save first; their own countrymen or foreigners. I know the Japanese are honorable people, and I know they are doing the best they can considering everything that has happened, but this is the reality.

Another way of looking at it: As bad as things are, one less person to strain an already overburdened country would probably be appreciated.

I don't know why you are there, if it is work or school, but it is time to really take everyone and everything into consideration and come home while it is still affordable to get out of there. If things keep going south, we will all have to pitch in money to get you on a plane, we may even have to promise 'favors' to get you on a flight.

Thanks

Cam,I know you feel like you are deserting everyone but the nuclear thing is getting me very very nervous. I am going to start calling Senators etc and see if we can get you home. As da Mama said....you can always go back. Love you. P.S. what a beautiful Doxie in that clip. Glad to see he made it with his human.:hearts:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Several European countries have told their nationals in Japan to leave. If it's true the the govt is downplaying this whole mess, it would be much better to be home.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

You probably already know this but...the U.S. government is evacuating Americans out of Japan. http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...ma-Japan_N.htm

Be safe and Godspeed.:hearts1:
    Buddy Ray's Mom

Thanks

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be coming back to the United States within the next few days.

I wish I had my Boo Boo to go back too... I was just crying about having to leave and then when I thought about how I won't see him, my sorrow shifted another way.

Thank you all for your support.. I'll see you all state side soon!
    ダクシ~パルザ
    :hearts4::hearts4::hearts4::hearts4::hearts4: :heart10: :hearts4::hearts4::hearts4::hearts4::hearts4:

日本のダクシ大好きクラブ

Thanks

I wish I had my Boo Boo to go back too...

I really wish he was still here. Now I am crying over lunch. I just picked up his ashes from the Vet. His is spirit is definitely still here. I do hear squeak toys at night..... Love you Angel.