Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Sofie turned up her nose to NB tonight. I guess it was just "I want what the other dog has" case.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

Mine eat Taste of the Wild pacific stream formula. smells like stinky fish since it is made from fish. what could be better??? ew. But I wanted something with an odd protein and no grain that is affordable.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Red Haired Girl View Post
    The reason I won't be buying more chicken dog food: http://www.naturalnews.com/032659_arsenic_chicken.html
    :faint: I just bought a bag of Wellness today. I had no idea, thanks for posting.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

I feed Taste of The Wild. I mix 50/50 the one with salmon and the one with bison. My kids love it...and you want to talk picky!!!! We found out that Kirkland (Cosco) was the generic of Premium Edge (what I used to feed). Same manufacture, 99% the same formula...seriously all the same ing. but like 2 or 3% less of a couple of them and the damned dogs wouldn't eat it. All of their relations at my breeders house love the Kirkland as much as the Premium Edge...but not my crew. If I don't keep their food fresh they won't eat it too...found that out recently. Picky.

Thanks

I feed Taste of the Wild as well. We rotate the flavors with each bag. The great thing is they will send you a huge box of samples if you ask on their website. That way you can see if it agrees with your dog without buying a whole bag.
    ~Carolyn ~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByDoxies View Post
    The great thing is they will send you a huge box of samples if you ask on their website.
    Where on their website can you request that? I looked all over their site and didnt see that option. Would like to request some. Ive never seen this brand before, we shop Petsmart and Pet supplies Plus. I will have to check it out.
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RustysMom View Post
    Where on their website can you request that? I looked all over their site and didnt see that option. Would like to request some. Ive never seen this brand before, we shop Petsmart and Pet supplies Plus. I will have to check it out.

I don't know about PSP but Petsmart and Petco. don't sell Taste of the Wild. I don't think I have ever seen it in a superstore type store. I get mine at a feed store actually. One that sells cow feed too...

Thanks

Gigi loves Solid Gold Little Bit (or whatever it's called). She also recently tried Evanger's canned food (chicken) and she loves it (well, I think she loves any and everything)... and it only has chicken and water... so you may want to give it a try?? Now that Gigi can't have everything and anything she wants, I may add this canned food to her meal.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jenfer View Post
    Gigi loves Solid Gold Little Bit (or whatever it's called). She also recently tried Evanger's canned food (chicken) and she loves it (well, I think she loves any and everything)... and it only has chicken and water... so you may want to give it a try?? Now that Gigi can't have everything and anything she wants, I may add this canned food to her meal.
    That's a good suggestion, Jen. I'd forgotten about Evanger's chicken. That's one of the things I used to feed Sweetums when she wouldn't eat other stuff. Even my picky vet approved of Evanger's.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Just bought 2 cans today, the place we went was BOGO free, so I got 4 cans total. Yay. Usually 1 can last a week for us.
    Jen & Gigi