Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RustysMom View Post
    Where on their website can you request that? I looked all over their site and didnt see that option. Would like to request some. Ive never seen this brand before, we shop Petsmart and Pet supplies Plus. I will have to check it out.
    I'd love to know too. This would be great for donations.

Thanks

I got 30 pounds of Taste of the Wild yesterday for 40.00 at TSC (Tractor Supply Company) I was pretty happy cuz it was 5.00 off. I do have to put it in sealed containers though cuz it's going to take us a while to go through that. But I do haev FOUR dogs now LOL. That extra 1/2 cup a day is gonna add up
    Speaking of that...Segue was free fed Science Diet puppy food. His turds were as big as he was. I just switched him to the TOTW (threw in a bit of the science diet) and he loves eat and his poops are already smaller and firmer.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Where on their website can you request that? I looked all over their site and didnt see that option. Would like to request some. Ive never seen this brand before, we shop Petsmart and Pet supplies Plus. I will have to check it out.
    Just click on the Contact us and tell them you are interested in trying it and how many dogs you have. Be sure to include a mailing address. I told them I had 4 dogs and they sent me 6 of each flavor.

Most non chain pet stores also carry samples of the higher end pet foods they sale. When we were looking at grain free foods, I would go and ask what they carried in grain free and if they had the samples.
    ~Carolyn ~

Thanks

Angela-Pet Supplies Plus carries it. Not Petsmart though. TSC has a better price though. although I suppose there's not much need for a Tractor Supply Store by you.. LOL

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese View Post
    Angela-Pet Supplies Plus carries it. Not Petsmart though. TSC has a better price though. although I suppose there's not much need for a Tractor Supply Store by you.. LOL
    I will check Pet Supplies. We have one down the street and visit it often for treats. We shop at Petsmart more for food and cat litter because of the rewards card gives a few dollars off. I'm interested in trying Taste of Wild. Not me, the dogs LOL! Rusty turned his nose up again this morning to Blue B. We do have a Tractor Supply in Monroe, about 35 min away. Ive thought about buying 2 kinds of food and rotating it or mixing it since I think, think! Rusty likes change. not sure thats a good idea though?
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

I will check Pet Supplies. We have one down the street and visit it often for treats. We shop at Petsmart more for food and cat litter because of the rewards card gives a few dollars off. I'm interested in trying Taste of Wild. Not me, the dogs LOL! Rusty turned his nose up again this morning to Blue B. We do have a Tractor Supply in Monroe, about 35 min away. Ive thought about buying 2 kinds of food and rotating it or mixing it since I think, think! Rusty likes change. not sure thats a good idea though?

I get my TotW at a a local feed store called Tomlisons (Courtney there is one on south Lamar and Ben White). They have a free bag program that in the end gives a discount. I don't like changing dog foods. Their digestive system has to get used to the new food. That is why I do a 50/50mix.

Thanks

Bailey is eating the NB. Grudgingly, but he is eating it. On the up side - Pepper who is always constipated - is going regularly without straining! I think it may be the extra fiber from the sweet potatoes. I give green beans every meal, she must need another source of fiber.

I am going to try the TOTW in the fish/sweet potato flavor. Mine love fish so it might do the trick. There are 3 places here that sell it. I didn't know Diamond made a grain free food. I used to feed Chicken Soup but I couldn't get it at the feed stores that carry the other Diamond foods, I had to go to the next town over. That may have changed in the last couple years. Thanks for the heads up on TOTW.

Thanks

Id prefer to find a food that we can just stick with rather than switching. But Rusty just wont eat any of it at times! he would go days with out eating if I let him. The others, they dont care what it is. Hopefully we can find him a food he will eat all the time. When were out of Blue I will give Taste of wild a try on him.
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Id prefer to find a food that we can just stick with rather than switching. But Rusty just wont eat any of it at times! he would go days with out eating if I let him. The others, they dont care what it is. Hopefully we can find him a food he will eat all the time. When were out of Blue I will give Taste of wild a try on him.
    if you want to drop by the trial in Dexter next weekend, I'll bring you a sample...

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese View Post
    if you want to drop by the trial in Dexter next weekend, I'll bring you a sample...
    Thanks Amy but we won't be able to make it. I have at least 1/2 a 30lb bag Blue left that will last us a while When it's about gone I'll get TOTW to try. If they do t like it, I'll donate it
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter