Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Scooter Success!

Scooter is something of a problem child with people coming into the house. He doesn't like strangers in HIS house and has been sort of aggressive. One day my pet sitter was at the house returning my keys. I had put Scooter outside when she came. He was looking in the french doors at us and wagging his tail. I asked her if it would be okay if I brought him in and she said sure. So I put him on the leash (just in case) and brought him in. He was okay with her and even jumped on her and wanted her to pet him.

So Sunday when Jim's dad and stepmom were at the house, I let Scooter in after they had been there a while. He barked softly once and was fine. He does like to get up and stick his face in other people's, but that's our fault. We let him. Anyway, Scooter was a BERY. GOOD. DOG.

Now if we can just convince him that when someone leaves the room to go to the bathroom, you don't have to bark at them when they come back.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

SUCH a good boy!! :hearts::cheer2::cheer2:
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

What a good little malamute!! :hearts:

There are many things my girls do that are our fault (because we let them). Fortunately, we do not really entertain :D. I am not sure everyone likes being mauled by a squirming, licking ball of wienerdogs
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel