Thanks

Default My babies were angels this morning!!

They are "trained" to be up, fed and outside anywhere between 4am and 7 am due to the ex's schedule. Well, seeing as tho I didn't make it to bed until after 3am (too tired to sleep ugh) I was dreading them waking up good and early. Amazingly, its as if they knew Mutter was pooped cuz they didn't stir a bit until about 10:30 when the phone rang. They were all snuggled up next to me, one in the crook at my stomach and one in the crook behind my knees. The bed was all nice and toasty and I don't think any of us were really ready to move yet!! Sadly, mother nature took over for all of us and we had to get up and at 'em. I am just AMAZED they let me sleep in!! No potty mistakes either! (That's a first!!) They will get EXTRA lovin and treats today!! :banana:
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

:cheer: :cheer:

WTG Buddy & Heidi...letting Mommy sleep, what good little ones you both are!

I know what you mean about the schedule though. Pixel is up every morning at 5:00 and there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it. I think he's winning and I'm coming to appreciate my early start. But....once in a while, sleeping in would be really nice! :sleep:
    Last edited by Lisa; 11-30-2005 at 03:21 PM.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

:banana: Way Ta Go!

My 2 sleep with me as well. During the week they stay snoozin' in bed cuz they can't seem to get up at 5am with Mommy. I can see the wheels in their heads turning and sayin' Hurry up And go to work Mom, We need our sleep! And don't forget to turn off the light! :rofl: They lay in bed waiting for Daddy to get up at 9am to take them out.

Awwwwwwww Life with Lazy Pupperz IS Grand!!!!!

Jen Guest

:banana: :banana: What good furkids!

We were up till 1 last night (saw a play, then it takes a awhile to settle in and get tired). Tasha actually let us sleep till 8:30, very late for her.

Thanks

Default that's great! They have realized the value of sleep!!

Cassie likes an early breakfast so we get up every day at about 6:30. During the week that is fine because I need to get up for work, but she does not change her hours for MY weekends or vacations. We keep a fan on so I can often sleep through the early stages of the whining... but eventually she starts the barking, and I can't ignore that.

I am VERY well trained.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

A warm bed in the morning is the best, I'm happy they let you sleep in today. Dodger & Gretel were always early birds, I usually fed them at 5 or 6a.m. and then we all went back to bed. Trixie wakes whenever we do, actually she's a little lazy and sleeps in.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Mikey Guest

I have to get Max and Mini excited to get up and out to use the washroom at 5 when I get up. When I let them back in they wait on the mat for me to clean their feet then they go tearing back up the ramp and into bed. Sometimes when we get up, Mini will burrow under the blankets when I tell them it's time to go. Hide until we climb in looking for her (unless we command her out, but it's not as cute that way).