spin
    sneeze
    shake his head like he's having a seizure
    head turn to right
    touch hand with nose
    touch hand with paw
    touch his cooler where his treats are with paw
    touch leash with paw
    AND, using Pat's amazing method of teaching weave poles, he did 6 in a row last tuesday. I can't wait to see what he does this coming week!!
    he's very cute and wild and cuddly and playful and evil. still making collections of items every morning now that Finnegan is gone. he's really wanting to rip stuff up..maybe he's teething?? maybe molars or something.
    He seems a bit less "manly" 2.5 weeks after his neuter. I can leave his belly band off some but I don't trust him. Salsa still hates him, O and L ignore him.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

AND today he played the piano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND touched Salsa!!!
    he seems to do a lot of latent learning...I'll try something with him, not successfully or not very successfully and then the next time I have a training session, he does it well
    He's a bit of a klutz though. he was being all silly at the top of the (three) stairs that go to the side door. All the dogs "hover" there when I come home and open the door to the kitchen. Segue gets all monkey-ish and is standing on his hind legs waving his arms around then puts his front feet down onto the non-existant floor and falls down the steps. Salsa snarked him on the ramp off the back deck-he flew up into the air and right off the side! Nothing seems to faze him though. Liddle bomb-proof guy. I love it. a lot less drama than some chi that shall remain nameless...

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Which is no doubt why she is snarking him . "Listen up, you mutant...you're giving chis a bad name, hear??? Now smarten up and stop being so ... undignified! :hissy:"

I mean it, I'm sending James to you!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

I'm a huge believer in many very short training sessions. 5 minutes tops. I just do it many times a day. well...not that many. 5 times??
    Salsa does NOT like her new brother. she's very jealous. One morning she was sitting on my chest for her morning mommy time while I was still in bed. he comes wriggling up there and lays on my arm upside down and she puts her tiny mouth right around his throat. Growling...in her tiny way that sounds like a cat purring. he just got very still. I allowed it, cuz he WAS very rude to come squirming up inbetween us. But he doesn't take things very seriously. Although he won't try to play with her or anything. Laika played with him a little yesterday cuz she was wild after her bath. But she freaks him out with her growling and intensity. As she does with most dogs. sigh.

and Segue