Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Thumbs up *Updated* More Rayz for Wendal

Wen's not been doing very well at all the last few days. He's not eating, and hasn't wanted to move at all the last couple of days. I took them for a walk on Thursday at the barn, and he did motor along for the first 20 feet or so, as is normal for him, then I carried him the rest of the way. He was ok Thurs (they were all creaky after exercising, which I can TOTALLY identify with ), but he hasn't been eating well for the last few weeks. Yesterday he was worse, and I had a long talk with Laura last night; she did a bit of a body reading on him and says that his tummy is really sore and whatever's going on in his head is getting worse...like a pressure deep in his brain. This morning he doesn't want to move at all, it took me 4 tries over 4 hours to get him to eat a little of his breakfast, and he's just lying there shaking. I'm going to try to get him into Laura this morning, , but she's going away on Tuesday and is booked solid (overbooked, truth be told). I'm hoping though that cuz it's me she'll find a little room. She did hint gently last night that it might be time, but that's a thought that has me totally in denial. I know he's been living on borrowed time since he walked into my heart, but it's too soon. So any rayz for my poor little boy would be more then appreciated!!!!!
    Last edited by Alex's Mom; 11-05-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

I am new to the forum so I don't know anything about Wendalls situation other than what I just read. It breaks my heart to hear about doggies not feeling well. I will be praying for him and you also. Sending your way.

Thanks

Lots and lots and lots of rayz for Wendal.

I hope she can get him in today, and whatever decision you come to, it will be made with love. Wendal is such a special dog, he has always been a part of my heart. It is because of him, I got to meet you IRL.

Please keep us posted Paula. I will be thinking about both of you today.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

That Wendal starts getting better ASAP and also a few for you.... Keep us posted on sweet Wendal.
    Ann-Marie and Lulu
    Shelby , Yogi , Sophie & Lucy

Saving just one dog won't change the world...but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    Unknown

Thanks

My Dear Friend,

No matter the time we have it is never enough. Should it be today listen to Wendall with an open heart.

We all love you and Wen and know when it is his time (and it is close) you will hang tough for him.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

I'm so sorry to read this. Wendal has had so much love and care since he came to live with you. He knows you will do what is best for him. I hope Laura can see him before she leaves.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Red Haired Girl View Post
    I'm so sorry to read this. Wendal has had so much love and care since he came to live with you. He knows you will do what is best for him. I hope Laura can see him before she leaves.
    I'm taking him in at 11:15 and will update when I get home. he'll be coming home with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Lots of and that he too is a wonderdoggie.
    Keeper of the Hogwarts Crew,
    Dumbledore , Draco, Bellatrix (Bella), and Minerva (Minny)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
    My Dear Friend,

No matter the time we have it is never enough. Should it be today listen to Wendall with an open heart.

We all love you and Wen and know when it is his time (and it is close) you will hang tough for him.
    Perfectly said, Yolanda.
    make your decisions with perfect love because that is what Wendal deserves.

Call me if you want
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

I'm sitting here and will keep sitting here until we hear.
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!