WAY lots of fun at agility saturday and sunday...
Ran my three, Toots the minpin, a friend's corgi, Yogi (sunday only) and one run with my love Macy
We did very well...Laika Q'd all five of her runs (split between two days). O got 4 of 5, Salsa 7 of 10. Toots, 7 of 8, Yogi 4 of 5.
I was sooooooooo tired Sunday...driving home I decided to count up the runs I did...19. Just on Sunday!!!!!! and Q'd 17 of them!!!!
Toots was actually good this weekend for the most part...and Yogi-he was amazing! We run together so well which is just odd because I have never worked with him..ran him at one other trial this summer. We just fit, I guess. he is way faster than my dogs but he steers from behind so well and I know how to do that from running Ness (tervuran).
I camped!!!! It wasn't even very cold but I got to plug in so had a little heater in my trailer. But it was very windy and salsa was freaked out by the noise and the trailer blowing around a bit so she wouldn't sleep. I had to work this morning and I am about ready to go to bed now at 8 pm. getting old...
http://www.rayduttonphotography.com/...8_kRBLsmw-A-LB