Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I will say a prayer for you. :pray: You're such an :angel7: to help all these little ones. I know though that some of them are hard to let go.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

His little face just tugs at your heart! As long as you know that he has a good home just trust your instincts. The worse that can happen is you keep him and that's not bad at all. :banana:
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)

Thanks

you will do the right thing, and I can't IMAGINE how hard it is, every time. I would be a collector I am sure..

I am sorry your heart hurts, but looking at that face mine does too.

thanks for what you do for these kids, Tonya. And I agree, if you let him go to this perfect (hey, you said it not me) home, you will have room for one more.

Sophers lucked out and I bet this little dude will too.

Big hug to you girlfriend, and like Kelli said, if you keep him that is not a bad thing either.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Lots of rays for you
    I would have a hard time parting with any doxie that I would rescue and foster and I think it is best for me to never try doing that,,

If the application looks wonderful then you may have found him a perfect home, you can have them join this site as a requirement :banana:
    and they would have to promise to post lots of pics all the time

You are doing great work and you know that you would not release him to a home unless you knew they were going to spoil him rotten and be the best family for him, it is still hard to let them go!!

Much to you and what you do, it is very hard work emotionally and i think you are great for what you do!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks

Tonya - I couldn't do fostering or true rescue. I don't have the strength for it. Here are some really strong 'let him go' rayz headed your way YOu are wonderful for caring so much.
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

Yeah, that face looks just like my Butters and I can't imagine letting him go!!! I looked into Buford's stats because when you first posted his pic, I just fell in love, but we really, really can't have another dog. I don't know why I torture myself!

for your strength- just know that he's going somewhere good!
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Sending lots of and s to you. Buford is very handsome, if it doesn't work out he will be returned to you, right?
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Think of it this way, room for a new baby who needs you. He's out there somewhere and will pop up just when you can help him most! Heck, I failed fostering! THat's why I can't do it! Just ask Sam!!
    Sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!