Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sosamuk View Post
    Once in the morning, once in the evening, but we leave a bowl of dry food out if they feel hungry through the day.
    James is already trying to figure how to buy a plane ticket to England!! Dachsie heaven on earth, he says.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Lol, it's hard enough to get ours to eat, even the JRT doesn't eat it all, we only top it up once or twice a week lol. They have two bowls left out with two different types of kibble, at the moment they have horse and duck. They dont sell horse flavour in England but we bought it for them on our trip to Switzerland, it's a shame because they love it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the power of greyskull

Thanks

It is interesting to see that horse flavor is used in Europe. Here in the US I think people would flip out to seeing horse. We see duck, potato salmon etc. At any rate, whatever flavor a dog will eat is wonderful. I try to think back years ago before pet dogs, cats and birds were so catered to in the developed countries. Now billions are spent making our animals happy

Thanks

We dont have horse in England it's frowned upon, however I tried it when I was in Switzerland and it was brilliant, I'll try anything once.

Sent from my iPhone using the power of greyskull

Thanks

Since I suck at mornings and tend to sleep for as long as possible my gang only get fed once a day whenever I happen to get home. The do however get Blue Buffalo treats (one for the little dogs and two for the bigger ones) as kennel up treats.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]