Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All of them :)

Thanks

and BOB!!!! WE LOVE BOB!!!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Bob's looking good! He's a very pretty cat.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

He's a very OLD cat!!! 17!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

The Piggly wiggly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasatheRusty View Post
    The Piggly wiggly
    Patchouli is a gilt (young girly pig). So SHE came from a local mini pig breeder. Very nice woman, nice pigs. Somebody that my friend Tawnya knows knew of her and Tawnya had a photoshoot booked and took me along as official pig handler, cuz I had a pet pig for 16 years. So I go and we take pics of baby pigs and my pig addiction returns full force (I seriously love pigs...have for many many years, EVEN after living with Scout LaRoote for 16 years LOL) But her pigs are priced at the very LOWEST 600.00...highest are 1500..and my house is too small and pigs are a PITA etc etc. While I was there, I taught one of the older pigs to do a few tricks. So Lannette (breeder) remembered me.
    There was a sow there that had just given birth the day before. Lannette had taken back this pig (and 7 others) from another breeder (in IOWA) who had passed away. Savannah (mom pig) had come from there originally though not all had. She had a very difficult birth and had no milk and Lanette was waiting on the vet..was afraid Savannah was going to die. 7 piglets, 4 VERY large and 3 VERY small, one of which had already died. The 2 small ones looked premature while the 4 large looked like a week old. Very weird. Perhaps the pig had a split season and was bred twice??? no one knows cuz the owner was no longer around. But then I guess all the piglets died, even the big ones. except one. Savannah survived. The remaining piglet was called Tigress cuz of her spirit and fight. she was sold at 6 weeks cuz she seemed fine but was returned because she wasn't thriving-very thin. Lannette was able to get weight on her but she started having seizures. She thought it was parasite related cuz Savannah ended up having tapeworm. but all those pigs comng from Iowa...who knows what they had been exposed to. anyway, she wanted to keep Tigress, but she has a lot of pigs and boards horses and shows horses and didn't think she would get the attention she deserved. couldn't sell her, since she wasn't healthy.
    so...she thought of me
    Patchouli (renamed. hated Tiggy Piggy) seems very healthy now. I hope. No seizures for 6 weeks now...she's growing. got spayed a week ago friday and had no issues. a very beautiful pig with unusual coloring. nice temperment (for a pig) very smart. wasn't planning on a pig in this house but so far so good
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Bella thought this was the best thread ever. She was like, "CAT!!! PIG!!!! DOG! DOG! DOG! DOG!" You have quite a cute crew.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

They've been Bella-approved
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

What a great little family you have Amy.
    Lori

"My goal in life is to be half the person my dog thinks I am"

Thanks

Such a wonderful family! I'm amazed you got everybody in one pic! Wait, no I'm not....this is our Amy we're talking about
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Wow, I love your pic with everyone! They are all so cute