Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Prayers needed PLEASE! - Update post 7

Don't know where exactly to put this, but we need some super duper rays and prayers. Harley has gone missing. She went through the sink hole this morning (along with Smokey). And only Smokey came back. We have been everywhere looking for her. I think my neighbors along the back of the culvert took her. I called Bob home from work and he went driving around the neighborhood and door to door and even walked the culvert. I walked down to the pond where the culvert flows and no Harley. She's never gone more than 3-4 minutes. I am grief stricken. I can't do much physically to help because of my brain issues and my vertigo. Bob had to go back to work, but will be back at it when he gets home. I have put an ad up on Craigslist and called the local shelters and have had no luck so far. Please keep us in your prayers. I can't lose my Harley.
    Amy - wife to Bob
    Mommy to 3 boys - Nick, Greg & Jay
    Mommy to mini doxies - Harley & Sasha

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Oh god, Amy. My stomach's in knots reading this. Lisa and Rafi went through the same thing a while back (and that had a happy ending, against the odds) and I bet she has a ton of ideas for searching. Sending all the and there are...wish I was closer to help you look. Please keep us posted!!!!!!!!! Did you call your neighbours?
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Oh, no, Amy! I"m so sorry. This is horrible! I understand that you can't do much physically to help. Can you make up some flyers to put up in the neighborhood? I did that when I found a dog and had him back home in a matter of hours. Sending tons of and prayers for all of you.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Prayers heading your way.....
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Yes, I am going to make up flyers for my husband to put up when he gets home. My neighborhood isn't quite a close nit one, so I really don't know any of my neighbors and don't have any of the their phone numbers. :(
    Amy - wife to Bob

Thanks

Sending lots of prayers and come home fast

Do you have a local message board you can post on?

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

WOW!!! Those prayers worked fast!!! She has been FOUND!!! Some neighbors down the street found her in their back yard and were going door to door asking if she belonged to them. I hugged the woman I was so thrilled!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Amy - wife to Bob

Thanks

Amen! So happy for you all. I had a dog, Sasa in the 90's disappear (dognapped) from boarding at a vet. Sasa came home. That is another story. Glad you are all together again!! Great news!!!

Thanks

Whew! I am so happy to hear she is home and safe! is there a way to fill in that hole, cover it up, put an xpen around it or something so the dogs cannot go near it again since this isnt the first time they have been in it.
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

*phew* SUCH good news, Amy!!! That's one way to meet the neighbours, but probably not the best one . Aren't they great bringing him back. And ITA with Angela...DH's first job when he gets home is to somehow block off that area!!! That kind of excitement you do not need.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."