Helloooooooooooooooo. Remember us? ;) Awhile ago, Gigi was having vomit issue, we went to the doctor and all that and of course she suggested us to do a whole bunch of tests. We did some and the results are "inconclusive" (that's the right word? They can't really find anything.). So I did my own little research and what not and decided to switch her food. She has been on Solid Gold for years and was doing fine, but now she is 8 and her body could have changed etc. So I made the executive decision (ha) to switch her to Acana and she looooooooooooves it and was doing great. No more puke (well, maybe a very rare one). Then last week I was at another pet shop and was looking at dehydrated raw food (Honest Kitchen). They are the best etc etc. And it seems easy enough for me to just add water. So I got a few samples and again, she loooooooooooves it. I am considering to add that to her meal, so that she has a "complete" meal. I know there is a transition period when you switch food. Some will have runs or puke or whatever. Luckily Gigi is doing fine, EXCEPT she became a poop machine. LOL. They are solid and all, but the amount is amazing. haha. How can a small body produced that much of poop. haha. So I will keep an eye out on her. She is doing great and had gained weight, though on the scale she is still under 8lbs, but she looks good.

Here are some pics, click to see them bigger. I will also post some on the other section.