Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Angels

Thanks

Default 4 Angels

It is still so fresh that my 4 babies are gone, never in my wildest dreams did I expect to lose so many at one time. I know they were aging and greying but they still had many many years ahead of them. I am wanting answers I am wanting something besides the horrible grief that has taken over this house. I was not even wanting to do a memorial because I just don't want them to be gone and this means yes they are gone and gone forever. I have so mnay memories of them all, and knowing no matter how bad my day was, how tough things got or how sick I was they were there loving me and making me smile. My smile is gone and I hope to smile again.

RIP sweet babies.

Girtty Girl my sweet nutty ween, who would kiss me non stop. I miss hearing your bark, be free sweet girl and chase those balloons where ever they may go.

Cowzee Woozee Woo Woo, you ham, oh how I will miss your eyes, so innocent and loving. Find your rays of sun and nap away!

Henny Penny, my sweet mama dog, I hope the buffet line has all your favorites, snacks are just not the same without you telling me to stop being a greedy mom and to share. Cuddle with your dear Mowglie and send him my love!

Stinkey Keekers, my princess fluffy face I will miss your snorts and your wiggly walk and the tail that seemed to never stop wagging. I will miss our stinkey keekers song! Be free an roll in all the yummy smelling things. Oh and be nice to your sister.
    "Never be afraid to do in our hearts what we feel to be right especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." Unknown

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

Goodbye Sweet Angels.
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

Honey, they are in your heart and will always be there loving you. Just remember that and eventually the pain will ease.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

*crying*
    4 beautiful angels...may they RIP. How can someone look into those sweet eyes and do that to them? :( You are not alone Kelly. We are all grieving with you.
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

I have no words, tears & .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    You are not alone Kelly. We are all grieving with you.
    I have cried multiple times when I think of you having to say goodbye to each of them. I'm glad you posted a memorial for them here. I know that somewhere, they are watching over you and wanting to comfort you and see you happy again. I don't know if you have considered grief therapy or counseling, or if you are into that sort of thing, but it might be helpful.

It's just not fair.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

now Im crying at work. This was a beautiful tribute to them. I love reading each part about thier personalities. May they run free
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

I am so terribly sorry. I wish there was something I could say to help lessen your pain. Run free sweet babies and look after your mommy and family from the Bridge.
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    *crying*
    4 beautiful angels...may they RIP. How can someone look into those sweet eyes and do that to them? :( You are not alone Kelly. We are all grieving with you.
    All so true. You are not alone. My heart is broken for you.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

They're beautiful angels. Run free, sweethearts. You are loved.