Thanks

Default My first post~a funny(by Gordito Poquito)

Dis es Gordito Poquito. And I hab to tell you da funy ting dat my Mama deed! (I lob saying she ees my Mama!)

Anybay....we wents to da PetCo. Not to buy anyting. But cuz my Mama tinks I need to see peoples(and Pippit came too) He ees a good big brudder.

And den we came home. And my Mama made us popcorn. I don't know if you gets to eats da popcorn, but it's yummy and I gots to get it fast or Pippit gets it. So, we ates some ob da popcorn and den it was cuddle time.

And aw of a subben, my Mama starts poking at my mouf. And twying to get her fingers in deer(I didn't wet her~dat's my mouf!) She weaves me awone for a wittle while....and she calls da nice wady Karen who took me fwom da lady who kept me in da cwate. And I hear dem talking about wumps. What's dat?

So she comes at me again. And dees time I sorta wet her put her fingers in deer. Cuz I don't want a wump.
    And den she starts wafing. And takes a popcorn out of my mouf. Hey~I was sabing dat!!
    But I was gwad I made my Mama waf. Pippit towd me she is sad wately....and I was happy to make her waf! But she took my snack.....and I don't fink dats funny...

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I'm sure she'll give you a better snack. I'm glad that you made her laugh. Your mama needs to laugh
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Welcome to the DLC, Sweeto Gordito Poquito! So glad you're here.
    You're sneaky & you made me laugh too. Don't try to sneak anything past your Mommy cuz she knows where you live. I hope you gave your mama a big juicy kiss for being such a good Mommy. Don't peek right now, but I think she kinda likes you, ya know. I wouldn't worry too about losing your saved-up wumps, cuz I suspect she'll get you & Pippit lots more yummies, if you're good to her. Stay cool, G'man.

Thanks

Aaawww Gordie!!! What a sweet boy to humor your MOMMY that way!!! I feel very sure you are on a place where the tweets are never ending and your MOMMY will take berry goodly care of you your whole life.
    I'm glad you are good for each other... And Pippit is indeed a Very. Good. Brother.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Love you guys!
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Dere Mr. Poquito,

My mom does dat to me too when I eats da popcorn. She says she had to do dat wit Alex all da times cuz she had no toofs at da back ob da mouf, just like me. Moms can be silly sometimes . I tinks you has found a super duper mom dough, and I wanna say "welcome home"!!

Your new friend,
    James Jeffrey Romanow
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."