Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Pippit update

Thanks

Positive thoughts, and being sent yours and Pippit's way.

Thanks

Rayz for Pippit and Mommy...... just a learning curve for the ever resiliant doxie..... with Mommy's leadership - you will both do great !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    Rayz for Pippit and Mommy...... just a learning curve for the ever resiliant doxie..... with Mommy's leadership - you will both do great !
    Absolutely!!! It's just a different adventure for both of you!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Continued thoughts and prayers for the both of you

Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Geez, Karen! Don't how I missed this. I'm glad you've found some good info (and comfort!) out there. With you as you continue on this journey.
    I must say that I learned that sometimes it's better not to know TOO much with each one of these guys. Oh, how I long for the days of being fat, dumb and happy when Maxe was diagnosed with cancer. Lord knows I love my dogs, but the vet education I could have done without. I've discovered that it's better to do a little reading to get a general idea what's going on, and what to expect, and then kinda let it unfold as it will, since it never seems to go exactly as they tell you it will.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex's Mom View Post
    Geez, Karen! Don't how I missed this. I'm glad you've found some good info (and comfort!) out there. With you as you continue on this journey.
    I must say that I learned that sometimes it's better not to know TOO much with each one of these guys. Oh, how I long for the days of being fat, dumb and happy when Maxe was diagnosed with cancer. Lord knows I love my dogs, but the vet education I could have done without. I've discovered that it's better to do a little reading to get a general idea what's going on, and what to expect, and then kinda let it unfold as it will, since it never seems to go exactly as they tell you it will.
    I agree - my mantra with Lexie now is: Hope for the best and expect the worst, with a lot more emphasis on the Hope!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.