Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Thanks Kasi, that was lovely...

She truly was my heart dog. When we met, we were both so.... Terribly broken. And we helped each other heal. I miss her so much.

Savannah is great and I love her too, but those two things really don't have anything to do with one another.

Kim you better already have me on speed dial. I have cried and grieved more over Duchie than all three of my grandparents put together... More than anyone except when I buried a fiancée in my early 20s.

A heart dog is a rare gift... Paula you've been really blessed. But when you Lose one there is no greater pain.

Thanks to everyone who has and continues to honor that wonderful little girl. I thank you for your kindness.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

As many times as I have read this, Duchie's Gotcha Story never fails to bring me to blubbering tears. She was sent to you for a reason and even though he was Satan, you have to have a special place in your heart......he did make the call.... and Mommy came running.
    Duchie was truly blessed.....but you and Sutton were too, a gazillion times-fold. I so agree...they teach us way more than we teach them.
    Rae, your sweet baby girl, will always be a special part of our Christmas......
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Will post something sweet & appropriate when I stop crying......
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------