Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default We're on da Bacation in Buda

Hey all! We is at dis hotel near da Buda, TX. It's pretty fun except dat Scooter keeps getting in trouble for growling at da door. He's such a pain. Anyways, here we is on de big bed. And, boy, is it BIG. It's really tall. Mom and Dad haz to puts us up on it. We can't gets up there ourselbes. Dere isn't any wamp! What is dat deal?

Here is me and Miller on dat big bed.

And here we all is.

Here's Miller and da Dad-man

And here's Scooter wif him.

Dey was hoggin' all Dad's time so I didn't get any. Dey don't seem to realize dat I am da Celebrity Cash. Just wait til tomorrow. I'm sure da Papparazzi will be dere waiting for me.

This is Mom. So far, so good. Scooter has been a bit of a problem (as usual), but I put his thundershirt on so hopefully he will settle down. He started out much better than last year. At least he hasn't been barking at Jim every time he went in or out
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Lovely photos of all da big boyz on da big bed. We're so jealous that you all get to attend in Buda. Please post lotsa pix of the festivities!

Thanks

JEALOUS... Buda was so fun (((sigh))). The boys look great! I am thinking about getting those exact harnesses for my girls (they already have black with pink trim and white with purple).

I have to ask... is Jim's T-shirt for the car or the band? I approve of both (my dad and mom both had TR-4s when they started dating, and my dad had a TR-3).

Have a wonderful time!!!
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Actually, the t shirt is for Triumph motorcycles. He's big into motorcycles. In fact, a couple weeks ago he bought a Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter. It's really cool. It's styled after an old Indian motorcycle.

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Wonderful pictures. I want to come back to Texas so badly, we love it there. All your boys are very handsome. The last one with Scooter and Jim is a classic. "What Dad, I AM being a good boy"

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

JIm looks like he's desperately in need of a nap after all the fun!! Although Scooter has other ideas.......

Mr. Cash, I have no doubt whatsoever that the paparazzi were out in full force for you!!! Gorgeous man!!

Gosh, Patrice, Miller is such a cutie pie...little ol' man
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Poor Jim was tired before we even left for Buda. He's been working 7 days a week, 10 - 12 hour days since the holidays and was already worn out.

Miller is definitely becoming a cute little old man. He even rode in the wagon this year for the first time. Other than hopping out once he rode all the way from the car which was good because it was a pretty long walk (like a mile). They've changed the parking now and won't let you park in the residential areas near the park so you either have to park down by the freeway and drive their "shuttle" which is really just a school bus or park in the public parking or on the streets wherever you can find a place. Since getting 3 dogs and the wagon, chairs, cooler etc on the bus was pretty much an impossibility we went for the public parking and walked. But with Cash and Miller riding, it wasn't so bad.

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Great pics!!! They are all so handsome (including dad. ).
    Jen & Gigi