Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Uh-oh! Maybe it was one of those dastardly nefarious mousies that HRH Duchie used to protect you against? Has SJ met a mouse, yet?
    SJ has killed mouses in the houses last winter. I think she was disappointed when they stopped squeaking. She has a high prey drive and I fear that she is going to launch herself right off the back of the couch (d/b/a designated patrol tower) through the plate glass window one of these days.

She whines and whimpers and squeals to get at the squirrels and rabbits in the yard something awful. Gets the shakes. I pity the bunny if she ever catches one.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom View Post
    She whines and whimpers and squeals to get at the squirrels and rabbits in the yard something awful. Gets the shakes. I pity the bunny if she ever catches one.
    Rikka was the same way and you don't EVER want to see what she would do to the little bunnies after she caught them.

On the other hand, my daughter used to chew holes in pillows so that she could empty the feathers out of them. She grew up and finally stopped doing that. Good luck with SJ.
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

I'm going with the intruder or possibly a vengeful mouse. With all the energy Miss SJ expels on her walkies she couldn't possibly have enough energy to rampage a beautiful comforter. I have beautiful antique hand made comforter my mom gave me which I just love. It was out on the bed waiting for me to sew a very tiny hole. I ran out to the store and when I returned one of those vengeful mice had forced Doxie on the bed,made the hole 5 times bigger and put it around his neck like a poncho(in which he napped peacefully).

Thanks

Oh no!!! Sadly, the perpetrator seems to have returned to the scene of the nomming... I heard her daddy pop her butt last night, a firm (verrrrry firm) "no! Bad dog, Savannah!" And turned to see her eyes as big as dinner plates. She had returned to the scene of the hole and DH said she had just wrapped her mouth around it when he saw her.

I hadn't fussed on her about it because I didn't catch her in the act, but he sure did. I think he really startled her, but of course he's never hurt her. I think she was more upset about the mean daddy voice than the butt popping.

I'm still pretty chapped about the hole in my dratted comforter. It's on an edge/seam so I think it can be fixed, kinda, but it's going to be a pain and my machine won't do it. Too many layers of fabric.

Maybe it's a sign to redecorate?

Thanks

Dear SJ you never return to seen of the crime for another go around. Stay clear and act cool. Always have your cute on. Now you're busted. Lots of for a speedy comforter healing.

Thanks

Just patch it and live with it! Think of those big brown eyes every time you see the patch. No need to get something new because it might happen again.
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Just patch it and live with it! Think of those big brown eyes every time you see the patch. No need to get something new because it might happen again.
    I totally agree with that. When my duvet cover got a hole in it that was my theory. Just patch it up and let it go because it probably won't be the last time.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotsadox View Post
    I totally agree with that. When my duvet cover got a hole in it that was my theory. Just patch it up and let it go because it probably won't be the last time.
    A pretty pink heart shaped patch might be very appropriate!
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

I adore her and it's just a comforter... But drat!
    Oh well it's far from the end of the world