Threaded View

Thanks

Default Meet Roxie(the non doxie)

There is a new foster at Chez Doxie. She is a 3 year old terrier mix. An owner surrender. So sweet. Gets along with everyone.

I didn't post this part on FB..... Her former owner told Karen that they had to find a new home because: they have an 8 month old and another on the way. Roxie barks all the time. So much that their baby can't go to sleep. She requires a lot of attention. Blah blah blah.

Two days after I got her, a local cat rescue posts a pic of her former owner with their new kitten! Karen and I both know the woman who runs it and Karen talked to her. New baby on the way? Nope. He also said they have never had a pet(I think so vet references couldn't be checked) Roxie doesn't bark all the time. Is pretty quiet. Sure, she loves to cuddle and be close. All lies.
    I was beyond pissed.
    But then, we woke up on Monday and she had an infection on her foot. Off to the vet-who thinks that it's from having poopy feet and it looked like she had spent quite a bit of time in a crate. (Hmmmm-I would bark too of I wanted to be with my people and I was in a crate and had to go potty!)

Okay---it was nice to get that out.

Anyway-here she is:(one pic is of everyone-under the pink blanket is Pippit and you can just see Izzy's ear.)
    And she and Izzy love playing! Which is great
    For Izzy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

2. The Following User Says Thank You to K2 For This Useful Post: