Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Worth Vet

Thanks

Default Fort Worth Vet

A vet I used to use is being investigated for cruelty and other issues and may lose his llicense, as he should if found guilty. He is also being sued by the owner of a dog he was to euthanize, but didn't. He was my vet many years ago, and now I have some questions about how he treated and whether he euthanized one of my dogs who had cancer, or used her for other things as alleged with other dogs! Scary stuff! It's sad when you can't trust what goes on behind closed doors of a vet who had a great reputation!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

I saw this on the news and wondered it anyone on here had a history with him. He is a ******* and should burn in hell. That poor sweet dog he bled. I can't imagine how awful that must have been. How people can do such evil is beyond me.

Loving my Elliott,
    Gina

Thanks

Hard for me to believe, too. His hearing is today, I believe. He should have retired years ago, before all this stuff happened! He has a huge following. Some call him a saint. If only they knew!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

I looked it up and couldn't find anything on the hearing. I read way more detail than I did when the story first came out. What a POC. Those poor souls.

Loving my Elliott,
    Gina

Thanks

Maybe the results will be on the news tonight.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

OMG, Suzanne, that's awful. I saw that one the news, but never thought that someone I knew from here might have used him. Hopefully, this is just something he's started doing lately.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

I just heard that his license is suspended for at least another 60 days, pending another hearing. He should lose it permanently and never touch another animal. I've heard other horror stories about things he's done, and he didn't even deny some of the accusations. I hope my girl didn't suffer in his hands! That would make me so sick.

Thanks

I couldn't believe the things I heard he did. Especially to his own pup. Such a shame.

Loving my Elliott,
    Gina

Thanks

One complaint is about a doxie with back trouble whose family couldn't afford surgery. The previous owner has reason to believe he kept the dog for his own pet! Neighbors saw pictures and said they saw him walking that dog in his neighborhood. Unbelievable!

Thanks

WOW!

Loving my Elliott,
    Gina