Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Update?
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Bourbon?

For you, I mean?

I got nothin' . Cassie has woken us up at various hours for 11 years. Usually to eat, so I changed her feeding times... now they eat twice in the evening. They are now crated in the room with us, so as DH said, they know where we are and they know we aren't doing anything exciting without them. However, they actually like to sleep most of the night. It wasn't always the same part of the night we wanted to sleep... that was the main problem. They do pretty well now... but they aren't two years old. I spent a lot of nights telling her to STFU several times, and losing sleep myself because I was afraid DH was going to go holler at her before I got to her... not that he's mean or anything, but when I wake up to someone else yelling, it takes me forever to settle back down and go back to sleep. I could stagger in to go to the bathroom, and hiss "HUSH!" at her without completely waking up.

So yeah, I got nothin'.

I agree with the others who say if it works for Sutton for several days, then you should be able to get it to work when you're home. Earplugs, white noise, etc.

I sympathize. I'm not very good at being a hard a$$. But I am a light sleeper, and I do not like my sleep messed with.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

I hate that for you. Nothing pits me in a pissier mood quicker than no sleep. Elliott woke up 2 nights in a row at 3 am a few weeks ago. He sleeps with us. My hubby got out of bed the first night. The second night I got up when he scratched at my bedroom door and told him it was night night. Put him back in bed and thank heaven he laid back down. That was the end of it.

Loving my Elliott,
    Gina