Thanks

Default Carlsbad CA. Wildfires

I just found out that my sis and her Dh had to evacuate their home in Carlsbad.They have their 2 collies,2 cats and a cockatiel packed with heaven knows what else. Tim takes heart meds and also has bad asthma. Please say some prayers for the people out there. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

I saw this on the news...SO scary!!! Everything that they're ok. Glad they got the animals out!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

I don't think they would have left if they couldn't take their pets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bittyup For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh, no! Tons of prayers. How awful!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I remember the wildfires from when I grew up in So Cal. They seem to happen every year although I remember them being in the fall when the Santanna winds are blowing. I remember being stranded at the Del Mar racetrack with my horse. Our house was fine, but we couldn't get there because the freeway was closed between Del Mar and our home. I"m sure The drought is making things worse this year. Sending tons of
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

My grandmother was in Clairmont,San Diego but there was no danger of wildfires.Patrice, my sis used to live up in that area near Del Mar and I remember my grandma taking me up there just to explore. Trisha but has been in Carlsbad for almost 30 years I would say. The firefighters were saying that these fires were definitely something they would expect in Oct or Nov but not May. I texted my sis but nothing back yet.Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.I am hoping there will be a place they can stay with dogs cats and a bird.