Angel is acting like she did when she had a back problem a couple years ago. Yesterday, I noticed she was just a little reluctant to bounce up onto my lap like she usually does for petting, and today she didn't want to do it at all. We palpated along her spine and she is sensitive in one area.

SO... we have boxed her, given her back her gerbil water bottle, 5mg of prednisone, and an antler to gnaw on, and she's weirdly delighted. Her sister is - equally weirdly - jealous and is whining softly under her breath and trying to snout the computer off my lap (I'd give her an antler, but that's the only treat I can give her while grooming since she had pancreatitis, so she will have to wait).

So at any rate, we would welcome any spare rayz you may have. We will stop by the vet tomorrow morning and get her looked at, and at least get some more prednisone that's not expired.

We are going on vacation in 2 weeks, out of the country. My MIL will come to stay with them at my stepmom's condo... I kind of wanted them near the vet in case Cass had problems. She would do anything they need, but I feel bad saying, "yeah... this one might have a serious respiratory issue, and the other one could become paralyzed at any moment. Y'all have a good time and we'll see you in a week!"