Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Exactly 3 months to the Ohio Picnic

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It's only 3 months until the big meet-up in Ohio. For any of our new members several DLC members will be attending the meet-up in Ohio.

If you're interested, here is a link and some event details.

Rafi, me, Pogo & Pixel will be there, can't wait for it. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

I am still trying to figure out the financials......but it looks like I will not be attending this year. :( So everyone better take MEGA amounts of pictures and video~I especially want to see K1 singing and dancing(and everyone else, too!!!) Next year~I'll be there!!!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pippit's Mom
    I am still trying to figure out the financials......but it looks like I will not be attending this year. :( So everyone better take MEGA amounts of pictures and video~I especially want to see K1 singing and dancing(and everyone else, too!!!) Next year~I'll be there!!!
    I'm so jealous of everyone who's going. Everyone better keep their cameras glued to their hands so we don't miss a single moment!
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thanks

I'm keeping this in mind, not sure if I can come or not. Might be a last minute thing for me. It would be great to meet everyone!!!!

I would love to bring Cassie because she would totally enjoy it (Angel is nervous around new people) but I think it would most likely just be me.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

OMG, OMG, OMG, Kim that would be so friggin' cool! Oh geez, Cassie and Pixel...is the world ready for them together? Would any other dog be able to get a bark in edgewise with those two?

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

ITA, Cassie and Pixel would be so cute together and they could talk to each other :D!

That is kind of the problem with Cassie... I just don't dare to take her on a plane :faint: and I don't think I would have the time to drive to Ohio.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

I'm still trying to locate my Marriage Licence to obtain a Passport.

Doug keeps laughing and saying "Did you have the same bad dream as me? That,We are married......to each other?

DoxieDelites Guest

Just an FYI for anyone planning to attend the Ohio picnic, we (Dachshund Delights) will be there again this year. It's practically in our backyard (only about 30 minutes away). If anyone who is going to attend wants/needs a Hug-A-Dog harness, PLEASE order in advance and we can have it ready for you to pick up. We really get hammered at this show (no complaints!) and I can't guarantee we would have what you want in stock.

Also, this is a BIG doxie picnic -- LOTS of people attend and the parking at this park is not all that convenient so try to get there early!

April@dachshunddelights.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pippit's Mom
    ~I especially want to see K1 singing and dancing(and everyone else, too!!!)
    Don't worry K2, I'm sure someone will have a camcorder so you can see Tanya and I's smoking hot version of Brand New Key!
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

I just booked the room. I really, really shouldn't go because it's my anniversary weekend and now Paul and I can't do an anniversary weekend away (financially- I don't work all summer- and time-wise), but I really want to meet you guys... Sigh... Why does it have to fall around my wedding date every year! This is the second time it's happened!

I'm probably bringing my sister and possibly my mother. And Mr. B and Rigby.

I used the same hotel as all of you guys- they didn't ask about dogs on the reservation- does that matter?

(Oh, and, uh... I still haven't told Paul...)
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte