Threaded View

Thanks

Default Harley needs prayers

Please Pray for Harley. Harley on of my last senior foster furkids is at the ER on a saline/charcoal drip since early this morning. He is highly HW+, we are doing slow kill and had his normal monthly ivermectin yesterday. Today he started seizing and will not stop. I was told it was a severe reaction to the meds and the seizure could go on for at least 24 hours and it will be 48 hours before we know his overall condition. They are watching him closely him, have given him propofal, along with two other meds and he is on his drip. He needs lot of prayers and hugs.

His bills are mounting and since I am no longer part of rescue the entire bill over $1000.00 is on me. He is worth every penny and I will do what ever he need. If you would like to make a non-charity donation to his care use pay email address as a paypal donation. doxierescuer@aol.com, please select friends and family. I get to see him again at 6 PM and update on him later.

No new update: Just got back from visiting Harley, he is still sedated ad they do not expect any improvement for at least 48 hours. The toxicity takes that long to flush from his system. They are keeping him lighly sedated to help with the seizures,

Last edited by Yolanda; 12-13-2014 at 11:26 PM.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."