who knows if anything ever happened. Another odd one, he wears his belly band with no problem and always has. We think Odie has ADHD LOL. Its gotten worse over the years too. Maybe a little more since being put on phenobarbital for seizures (per our vet at the time, new vet says once he's on it you cant take him off even if you think he doesn't need it). He's jumpy and paces a lot and wants to lick (you) a lot. He cant sit down and relax. He is a routine dog too, don't forget something like his evening treat or you have jumpy, pacing, licking your face dog X 3. omg. We tried the thundershirt a while back and it caused him to shut down and whine this awful whine. We just re introduced it to him and hes actually doing ok with it, accepting it, calming down in the evenings and has gone 5 days without a bone at 8pm. I will work again with him and the ramp tonight. I will post a video of how well he walks on his leash and harness, like he's proud to be out there. Silly dog!

Walking. Sorry at the end, the leash got under rusty and I put the phone down to fix it