Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

I know fenestration is controversial. Sabrina had it done in 2008 when she had her spinal surgery. She has not had a repeat episode with her back since then. Maybe she is just lucky. We will see how Sebastian does.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

Good explanation and detailed explanation contained in the link. One of my dogs had fenestration, the other did not. Both recovered well.
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Buddy is doing MUCH better this week. No yelping, no curtailed movements, no moping (like Eeyore, head hanging). Still favors his right front leg, but walks normally on it. He is voluntarily staying inactive (whew!), so we're not crating him. Instead, he spends his day mostly napping in various doggie beds, cuddling, or sniffing/staring at the patio door. No walkies for him, ATM, none at all. Ahhh, the life of a senior. Eat, sleep, potty, sleep, Zzz, and repeat.

Today, vet was happy with Buddy's healing. He also got acupuncture (round 2 of 3). Doc said many dogs nip at him, but Buddy stayed calm & relaxed & didn't even turn towards doc. Attaboy (treat!). Doc figured high pain threshold? Twisting his neck towards the left side is what still hurts Buddy. The hump in his back is still prominent, but less than last week. At the touch, he twinges back there; same for the withers. That's not a good sign. He's also taking a Chinese herb called "Double P II" (an analgesic & anti-inflammatory), nothing else. The total package is working very well. Buddy is his happy-go-lucky old self, again. His 3rd acupuncture treatment is next week.

Here, we're supposed to be relaxing in the dark, to the sound of waves, with 40+ needles. Ditch the camera, dad. Let's chill.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So glad he's iimproving! Laser and acupuncture are amazing. More !
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Good boy Buddy! Sending more rayz for recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter