Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Default Our Mom has traumatized us!!!

Hi eberybody, dis is Heidi and Ferkel. Our mama gots us all excited dis morning cuz eben do we'd already been to da barn to bisit our BIG brudder, and had walks and treats and stuff, she said we was going in da car AGAIN to go to da WienerPawLooza. We has NO idea what da Wienerpawlooza is, but our mama said it's where she gots us last year, so we figured it had to be a good ting, right? RIGHT??

WRONG!!!!!

Dat Wienerpawlooza was noisy and dere were elebenty-zillion odder dachsies dere running around and barking and making poops and climbing on tables and doing da wiener races (how rude is DAT!!) and dey kept coming up to us and wanting us to play and it was HORRIBLE!!!!! I, Heidi, wanted my mama to carry me, but she, big ol' meanie, said, "No Heidi, you haz to suffer" or words to dat effect. She did pick me up and I just growled and growled and growled and GROWLED at all dose odder dogs. Den she put me down again I is short, and dere were SO many peoples and I wanted up again. But noooooo.....I had to be brave. My sister Ferk just hid her tail between her legs, hunched down, and waited for da worlds to end. Cuz dats what we figured was going to happen when all dese dachsies get to one place. We wondered if somehow we'd arrived at da Bridge!!! Da only good ting was when Mom took us for a little walk in da park dere away from dose odder dogs. Dat was good. But den she went back. She SAID it was to say goodbye to everyone, but we knows it was just to torture us.

Den we left, and she kept stopping to buy da plantses. At least dere was no dachsies at da plant places. Just plants. We like plants. Dey don't bark or growl or run at us and dey is QUIET!!!!

So now we is home, and mom has giben us treats and we is going to sleep now. We is old dogs, and we do NOT tink we needs any more dogs in our life. Thank you very much!!!!! Mom, just give your head a shake next time you tink about doing tings like dis!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex's Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LOL poor Ferk and Heidi...your Momma done did traumatize you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Poor Ferk and Heidi. It's hard when you aren't used to all the dogs and excitement. Mine rarely play with the other dogs at events. Cash just does his own thing and Darby is the same. Scooter, however, acts awful and doesn't get to go.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

You girls need a stroller!! Then nobuddy can pets you or steps on you. I gots a stroller. But mom puts EVERY BUDDY in it not just me.
    lub,
    Salsa
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to areese For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese View Post
    You girls need a stroller!! Then nobuddy can pets you or steps on you. I gots a stroller. But mom puts EVERY BUDDY in it not just me.
    lub,
    Salsa
    Great idea!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Dear Heidi and Ferk,

Dis is Bella, I is soooo glad you told me about de ebil place and I is sorry your Mutter did dat to you. At least you got to go get some fluwers.

At least you did not hab to race. My ebil Mutter is takig me and my sissy Cala to sumething called DE Georgia Dachshund Races and we hab to races in de Wheelie Race. Seriously she is and her expects us tobe polite and nice to de other doggys.

What is us girls supposed to do helps........

Yolanda her: Yes, I am going down the weekend of the June 27th and I hope my girls behave them selves. Some of my FB Doxie Family is getting together, most of them are part of Getalong Dachshund Rescue, who specializes in senior dachshund.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Oh, the tribulations of the older furkids. I would have thought they;d enjoy the day with all those other doxies? Lots to sniff? Nah? Sometimes, a good nap is better, for an old girl. No more adoptees coming home with you this year?

Thanks

Poor girls! We can't do multiples anymore. Pepsi is a doxie mix so no one want to pet or play with him Pogo wants to eat people and other dogs, plus he is quite blind and movement freaks him out. And P'nut likes to run away so that leaves us with Pixel. Luckily, he loves the events, he runs around and is super cute with other people petting him.

I don't think we are going to make Wienerfest this weekend. Rafi is better, but not awesome, and it is a really, really long car ride.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

I would play with Pepsi and pet him. Just sayin'.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rae View Post
    I would play with Pepsi and pet him. Just sayin'.
    Oh goodness, so would I
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel