Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

The humidity's cleared out and she was doing better when I got home from work. But now she's coughing like crazy again...and she threw up after supper, so not sure how much of her meds stayed in there. Heidi's being super clingy too, which isn't like her at all. Odd. Very odd. Will see how they are tomorrow and maybe take them in to see Laura if no improvement.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Hope they both feel better soon, Paula! Sending lots offor the both of them.

Thanks

I'm sorry she's having so many problems . Do not send her here... she would NOT be pleased with our humidity!

Cassie has also continued to have coughing issues. Her x-ray was great, but I feel like we have somehow triggered the same inflammatory problem that causes her nasal symptoms to develop in the bronchial area. Fantastic. Currently trying hydroxyzine which is doing absolutely nothing. Not that she seems upset about it - she is quite happy and bouncy.

Then I felt like Angel was lethargic last week, and I noticed she had a sore or swollen lump on her lip. And I said, "NO - YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HEALTHY DOG. NONE OF THAT NONSENSE." Happily she is now acting normal and the sore is clearing up .

Rayz for Heidi just in case .
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Rayz for both your girls. Any improvement today?

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

You always make me laugh, Kim. She had another not great night...any movement seems to set her off right now. But she's still perky. I've got a call into Laura cuz she had mentioned that there might be some other stuff we can try if need be. Not sure what's going on with Heidi...she's being particularly clingy, which isn't like her. Maybe she's getting that something's going on with her sister?
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Don't send her here, either. Our humidity is also miserable. Many more !
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.