Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Default I, Ferk, haz a hole!

Yesterday I was sleeping on my mama's lap and when I gots up, dere was a spot of ick. Mom thought it was butt juice, but I is entirely too polite a dog to do dat to anyone! (My sister, on da odder hand, not so much ). But it didn't smell all icky so mom picked me up and dere was da bloods all over my back legs!!

My mama's been down dis road before, so she whisked me inna da batsroom, puts me up on da counter, and has a good look. And what did she find wit all her poking and prodding? A hole. A GREAT BIG HOLE!!!! Wit da gross stuff coming out of it...yellow and stinky and just icky. She squooshed it and it hurt. Bad. And I yelled at her to stop. So she did...sorta. She gots da warm water and soap and started cleaning it. She SAID it wasn't really a bats, but I beg to differ. Dis doggie does not do water . Den when she got most of da icky bits out, I yelled again cuz dere was some icky stuff dat was still attached and was NOT interested in moving on.

So my mama called up Aunty Janey who is a doctor aunty too just like Aunty Dr. Laura, and she said to puts da cream stuff on it and den to leave it be. I Aunty Dr. Janey. Leaving it is good . So mom got something called da Polly Spore-in (why would you want to put spores into an owie??? ) and it felt better and den she got me a treats and said "Ferk, at dis point in your life dis is just adding insult to da injury and we is going to see Aunty Laura on Monday and see if she can gets da rest of da icky stuff out of dere." *sigh* Again wit da clinic. I tinks it's my odder house dese days!!! But I has been a Bery Good Girl and not been licking and stuff and my mama is bery happy wit dat! (Plus the Polly Spore-in tastes really gross )

I do not likes dis hole in my heiny!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Poor Ferk! I wouldn't like a hole in my hiney, either! Hope it's not too serious! Lots and lots of hiney hole
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

My goodness Ferk, I wouldn't like that either! Good girl for leaving it alone. I hope it heals up quickly!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Poor Ferk. It sucks getting older sometimes (just ask me). Sending for the clinic visit and to heal up fast!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Poor little girly! Lots and lots of rayz, it heals up.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Darling Ferk,

Mommy and Dr Laura will take good care of you and make sure the honey thing goes away.

Hugs
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Oh OW! that it gets better fast. Segue got a hole in his hiney once and I had no clue anything was wrong until it burst. an anal gland I guess but it healed up super fast...a couple of days is all.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Holy freaking sheep, that's just not fair. Poor little one. Rayz for you guys
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Gosh, it never ends! Little Ferk is again in pain. Poor sweetheart. Sending more healthy rayz.

Thanks

Bless her sweet heart!! Hiney Rayz.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner