Yesterday I was sleeping on my mama's lap and when I gots up, dere was a spot of ick. Mom thought it was butt juice, but I is entirely too polite a dog to do dat to anyone! (My sister, on da odder hand, not so much ). But it didn't smell all icky so mom picked me up and dere was da bloods all over my back legs!!

My mama's been down dis road before, so she whisked me inna da batsroom, puts me up on da counter, and has a good look. And what did she find wit all her poking and prodding? A hole. A GREAT BIG HOLE!!!! Wit da gross stuff coming out of it...yellow and stinky and just icky. She squooshed it and it hurt. Bad. And I yelled at her to stop. So she did...sorta. She gots da warm water and soap and started cleaning it. She SAID it wasn't really a bats, but I beg to differ. Dis doggie does not do water . Den when she got most of da icky bits out, I yelled again cuz dere was some icky stuff dat was still attached and was NOT interested in moving on.

So my mama called up Aunty Janey who is a doctor aunty too just like Aunty Dr. Laura, and she said to puts da cream stuff on it and den to leave it be. I Aunty Dr. Janey. Leaving it is good . So mom got something called da Polly Spore-in (why would you want to put spores into an owie??? ) and it felt better and den she got me a treats and said "Ferk, at dis point in your life dis is just adding insult to da injury and we is going to see Aunty Laura on Monday and see if she can gets da rest of da icky stuff out of dere." *sigh* Again wit da clinic. I tinks it's my odder house dese days!!! But I has been a Bery Good Girl and not been licking and stuff and my mama is bery happy wit dat! (Plus the Polly Spore-in tastes really gross )

I do not likes dis hole in my heiny!!!