Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Sweet little man
    reminds me of my Owey (but more chubby for sure). hoping he settles in and gets it all figured out soon. I'm glad he's with you but geez that is heart breaking.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

He's such a sweet boy, but I think he's kinda bored. Wants to play with his squeaky, and it's obvious there's some kind of routine...like he wants to play after b'fast. Of course, b'fast is a 5 a.m., at which point mom and the girls go back to bed, me to drink my coffee and read, and them to sleep. He sadly goes back on his bed (he's sleeping beside the big bed...I don't need WWIII breaking out around my feet under the covers! He's been a bit snarky with the girls when they want to cuddle too) until we get up again at 6:30. He's trying really hard to figure out the new routine...he's pretty smart, but I can see how he might get a bit pushy once he really settles in. I love him. I really really do. The girls, well, not convinced that he's a necessary addition to the family.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex's Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

He is adorable!!! I hope the girls learn to love home soon :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Congrats on the new addition! He's a ha some fellas! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

He's adorable. It will take time to get used to his new place. Lily barked at every noise when I first brought her home. I live in a condo that used to be an apartment and they converted them to condos so there's the usual apartment noises like cars in the parking lot, etc. I would just correct her when she barked and after a couple months she got used to the usual sounds and now rarely barks when in the condo. I think the fact that Bailey isn't a big barker probably helped too. He's a great "big brother" because he's so chill, it helped her to calm down and relax. She was 9 and had been with her family since a puppy, they gave her up for the same reason (snapped/bit at a grandkid). Since I have had her she hasn't snapped, let alone bit anyone. She does startle sometimes when you touch her from behind, so that might have been the situation with the grandkid??

Congrats on the new addition.
    In Loving Memory.....Roxy 08/01/97-12/01/ 2011. Tigger (Tabby cat) 8/30/00-12/05/13, and Conan (Maine Coon Cat) July 1999-08/06/14. Lily 12/01/2003-10/22/2105

Thanks

Don't worry Buster. It just doesn't get any better! I am sure you will love it in your new home. P.S. you are very handsome.