Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Default Big crowd, Small old short dog...

Hello, eberybuddy, Buster here. My new mom (I THINK she's my new mom? ) took me. Just me. No annoying other female dogs (naming no names...FERK!!!) to a big thing yesterday. It was all about rescue stuff, and there were a lot of other dogs who had to find a new home there. (Sheesh!!! You chomp one rug rat who will NOT leave you alone and you get banished for life ). Having said that, there were entirely TOO MANY rug rats running around yesterday for my liking. Chompers at the ready! So newmom (if that is her real name ) picked me up and took me over to our crew (Atlantic Canada Dachshund Rescue) where I got lots and lots of cuddles by lots and lots of very nice people. However, I was not happy AT ALL about being there, so we didn't stay long. And newmom took me for another walk, which I am NOT getting enough of (she's a lazy sort who for some reason or other feels the needs to leave us alone for hours on end ), so all's well that ends well. I guess. *sigh*

This is us. She says I'm hiding her triple chin very nicely, thankyouverymuch. Or maybe she's actually hiding mine .

Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex's Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi Buster, you sure are looking cute.

A word of warning (and we know that you understand), chompers are for food and not other furkids or rugrats).
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolanda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Poor pupper. Sometimes I want to chomp unruly rugrats, too (actually, their parents might be a better target).

Everyone has a normal amount of chins in that photo , and a very cute photo it is.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

6. The Following User Says Thank You to oceangirls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

You're looking good, Buster! And your New Mom isn't looking too bad either ;)

Those rugrats are really annoying. I had to battle a few yesterday. However, I was good and did not chomp any of them
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Buster Don't be diss'n Miz Ferkalicous! She loves you! Your new mom will protect YOU from the rugrats and any other things that might seem like a good idea at the time!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex's Mom View Post
    Hello, eberybuddy, Buster here. My new mom (I THINK she's my new mom? ) took me. Just me. No annoying other female dogs (naming no names...FERK!!!) to a big thing yesterday. It was all about rescue stuff, and there were a lot of other dogs who had to find a new home there. (Sheesh!!! You chomp one rug rat who will NOT leave you alone and you get banished for life ). Having said that, there were entirely TOO MANY rug rats running around yesterday for my liking. Chompers at the ready! So newmom (if that is her real name ) picked me up and took me over to our crew (Atlantic Canada Dachshund Rescue) where I got lots and lots of cuddles by lots and lots of very nice people. However, I was not happy AT ALL about being there, so we didn't stay long. And newmom took me for another walk, which I am NOT getting enough of (she's a lazy sort who for some reason or other feels the needs to leave us alone for hours on end ), so all's well that ends well. I guess. *sigh*

This is us. She says I'm hiding her triple chin very nicely, thankyouverymuch. Or maybe she's actually hiding mine .

Hey Buster!! Remind me of my 1st dachshund in Germany back in the 70s. Had to leave him behind as a child, but now I am with my 3rd black/tan little boy for 4 yrs now. They are the best!!! Just joined & these pics are awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chuckye67 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Welcome aboard, Chuckye67! Glad you found our little corner of the interwebs.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Thnx Rae! Lovin it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk