Thread: Blinky Collars

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Blinky Collars

Dis is da Darby Dude. My mom has been walking us in de nights. She says we have to go then because the scary rottweiler up the street is inside then. So she gots us some really cute blinky collars for walking at night. They blink red lights and we haz leashes to match! Cash says they are all his but I thinks mom really bought them for me because I takes much longer walks than Cash does.

Mom, here. This is what it looks like. You can set it for a steady light or so it blinks. Both the leash and the collar have both settings. They also have reflective strips on them.

As a humorous side note, they come with "instructions". It says " with a picture of a little hand pushing the button. I think I could have figured that out without instructions.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Darby - dude you look cool.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

What a great idea!! Not that I'd be out walking at night LOL, but this would be really useful. Or to put them on black dogs in big fenced yards who like to disappear into the shadows and scare the poop out of their mom at night ... in my last house! Darby is very handsome
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

That's a stock pic from the website, not my Darby Dude I guess that means I need to post more pictures

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Yes,you do I thought"hmmm, doesn't look like Darby as I remember, in fact, doesn't look like a dachshund...butit's bee SO LONG...what do I know??"
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

I thought about the picture too but then I saw the photo shopped halo of light around the collar and was pretty sure it wasn't Darby. If it turned out it was Darby I decided Jim didn't know a Dachshund from a hole in the ground.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Haired Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Red Haired Girl View Post
    I thought about the picture too but then I saw the photo shopped halo of light around the collar and was pretty sure it wasn't Darby. If it turned out it was Darby I decided Jim didn't know a Dachshund from a hole in the ground.

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post: