Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Cash Loves to Walk

I've started walking the dogs regularly again. I'm just avoiding the rottweiler up the street by going down the other way to get to the golf course. When it was still so hot, Cash didn't want to walk very far so I was taking them all separately and just walking Cash to the end of the street and back. He's been doing really well at it and seems to enjoy it. Last night, Jim said he would go with us so we took all three for a walk at once. It was dark and not too warm out so we took them on the regular walk out around the pond on the golf course. I told Jim that if Cash got tired, I'd let him walk Darby and Scooter (disaster in the making) and I'd carry Cash the rest of the way. This was what I really expected would happen. Cash walked the whole way! He didn't seem overly tired or lag so I just let him walk. I was so proud of him. Fifteen years old and still going strong! Love my boy
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yay Cash! I've been trying to walk the boys more now that it's cooler too. Although today, we just got back and Odie dragged behind us and even stopped a couple times. It was like I ruined his day taking him for a walk LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RustysMom View Post
    Yay Cash! I've been trying to walk the boys more now that it's cooler too. Although today, we just got back and Odie dragged behind us and even stopped a couple times. It was like I ruined his day taking him for a walk LOL!
    OMG, that is so funny!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post: