Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default DREAM Rescue Dachtoberfest 2015

We went to the DREAM Rescue Dachtoberfest on Sunday with Cash and Darby. It was a beautiful fall day and we had a good time. I took some pics of Cash and Darby in their costumes at home knowing that it would be almost impossible to get any there. They were not cooperative even at home (why should that surprise me?)

Here's Sherlock Cash

And Centerfielder Darby Mayes

And here are a few pics of the event

Tracy helped me do a couple of auction items and here they are

I do want you to know that the basket was NOT the one I gave to the woman organizing the silent auction. For some unexplained reason she took the stuff out of the cute little turquoise basket which matched the trays and Tracy's towels and put them in an olive green basket. Some of the stuff I had in the basket was also missing or used elsewhere which I found weird. She then put some other stuff in the turquoise basket. Nothing in that basket matched the turquoise one so I have no idea what the point of that was. (Can you tell I'm a bit disgruntled about this?) She also didn't display the purse very well and stuck the tissue holder Tracy made which was adorable inside instead of having it pinned on the outside the way I gave it to her. I just wanted everyone to know the basket was not my work. I didn't think it looked all that good.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post: