Thanks

Default BaaaaaaaaaaaaadDoggy

Lost my cell phone today.

It has to be in the house or yard somewhere. I found the pink case on the kitchen floor and I am afraid one of the doxies carried it someplace in the yard. You know, the yard covered in fallen leaves Good luck to me finding anytime soon.

No luck at all in finding it. Had people call me, we walked the yard looking arounud and I even put the dogs out and tried to get them to find it.

So, I decided to jump in and get into the modern world. Getting an Samsung Galaxy S 6 - 32GB - White Pearl from ATT.

As for the dogs, the new boy Bob Marley, loves to take things outside and bury them. Somethings tell me I will find it in the spring.

Anyone interested in a 10 year old red smooth standard boy that loves to howl and to dig and is bonded with his sister.. I will pay the shipping.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
    Anyone interested in a 10 year old red smooth standard boy that loves to howl and to dig and is bonded with his sister.. I will pay the shipping.
    I would be but the wife says "NO!!".
    Keeper of the Hogwarts Crew,
    Dumbledore , Draco, Bellatrix (Bella), and Minerva (Minny)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RDavidP For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You will LOVE your new phone and be giving Bob some hugs and kisses for forcing you into 2015

Some apps that I love (not sure if they are Canadian, American or both).

Flipp - this is excellent if you shop at a store that price matches. Check your grocery list, grab your phone and stores will price match
    Gas Buddy - great for finding the closest gas at the best price
    Trello - This organizes my life better then any calendar (also online, just create an account and go - so awesome if you have more then one thing to work on)
    ColorNote - sticky notes for your phone.
    Tapatalk DLC on the go
    Beware of the Amazon app - it makes spending money real easy. It is a great app though.

What other apps do people love?

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Flash light. I always have my phone with me, I rarely had a flash light with me. Now I do. I use the Flash light app at least 3 times a week.

If your bank offers it, get your banks phone app. Great to do your banking on the fly.

Google Earth / Street view. If you have an address you can look at people's houses. I always check street view if I'm going to pick up something I bought off Craigslist.

Voice Recorder. Comes in handy if you deal with or work with a$$holes.
    Those are my 4 offerings. Oh - your apps are stored in alphabetical order. Good to know if you need to find one that isn't on your screen.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Oh dear. Dachshunds are not best known for their retrieving skills. Taking, yes. Retrieving not so much. . Sorry you're being forced into a new phone...soon I'll be the lone flip-phone hold out!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex's Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Duwayne is there with you Paula. He says I will have to pry it out of his cold dead hands. I told him it won't be me it will be Verizon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Haired Girl For This Useful Post: