Thanks

Default Moved to the TOP of the naughty list

I, Savannah Jane, have gotten into the habit of sneaking away from my mommy and, um, errrr.... Yeah. POOPING IN THE HOUSE. She an mah Daddeh poop in de house on sat big white throne, but mah liddle legs can't get up deer wifout falling in.

Tonight my mommy took me outside 30 minutes after supper, when I was whining at the door to go out. I got distracted and sniffed around a while, and then I barked at the dog 3 houses down, and then I looked at the moon (it is big and beautiful), then I sniffed around some more and then we came in.

And then... 5 minutes later I went in de bathroom and dropped a deuce on the rug.

RIGHT AFTER I CAME BACK IN FROM DE OUTSIDE!!!

And wait! Did is where poo gets REAL! Mah Mommy caught me in de act! I wuz assumin da position and had squoze one out AN SHE SAW ME. Saw me, poopin in da house!

She started hollerin somethin about a bad dog, real loud, so I gives her da LQQK. You know da one. All big brown sad eyes. An she KEPT ON HOLLERIN!

Den I did de next smart thing. I ran like a bat outta hell. I got behind de recliner in de bedroom an got real small... AN SHE CAME IN AFTER ME WIF A WEAPON!!

Are y'all gettin dis down? Sumbuddy call de paw-lice! She rolled up a paper and she spanked mah butt! I wuz mortified. An she skeered me.

It wuz just a liddle poop.

Merry Kiss-a-Moose.
    I ain't getting nuffin.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Savannah, Savannah, Savannah. Da poos belong outside, little girl. Humans have limited patience with poo in the house. When you push it too many times, it's not pretty. Not pretty at all.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Rae

Thanks

You gots sumptin'. You gots what you deserved. Savannah, Savannah... Those are not the kinds of presents mom or dad like. Merry, sad, Kiss-a-Moose.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Haired Girl For This Useful Post:

Rae

Thanks

OMG, this story is hilarious. I don't know why they do these things. At least you HAD a newspaper (of course you would)... I'd have to whap their butts with the Tampa Bay Times online which could really hurt depending on the computer model.

SJ, you'll still get Kiss-A-Moose, because I know your mama and she won't be able to hold out for long.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceangirls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Grasshopper, you just give your Momma a few more of those l@@ks you do so well, and she'll melt. After all, it's only poop...MUCH better than the "other" gift you could have given her. At least you picked the right room!!! Which I happen to think was very clever of you A tip though...if you must leave little gifties of this sort, I strongly recommend that you wait a much longer while after being outside!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex's Mom For This Useful Post:

Rae

Thanks

Welll at least you were in the right room...A for effort right???

SJ....No potty in the house though ...EVER, but little red girls MUST go outside...EVERY TIME!

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo

Thanks

Hi SJ,

Dis Maisy riteing for me and for my brudder Milo. We gets da mad lookz and told dat we is nawty dawgs a WOT! I meanz a WOT a WOT! But...it'z code owside and waining and we duddn't wike it ow der! So okay, mebbe we poops in da howz. Mebbe we sumtimez peepee in da howz. Mebbe we go NEXT to da emergen C papurz nsted of on dem. We fink Mom shud jes stawp puttin da papurz down becuz cwearwy we WIKE da soft carput bedder. Da papurz? Dey maykz sowndz and den Mom noz wut we is boud to do and maykz uz go owside. But da carput? It maykz no sowndz when we pooz or peez on it.

Mom dinna gib us nuffin for dis kiss-a-moose. Her sed her tawkt to Santy Pawz and we wuz on da nawty list.