Hybrid View

Thanks

The boys have been on Wellness as well! They do great on it. No issues. I wanted to switch them to a senior diet but Wellness doesn't sell their senior small dog food in the stores here in a bag bigger than 4lbs. At least I haven't seen it.

Does anyone feed Solid Gold? Just saw that at the store for the first time. Looked it up on dog food advisor and it's 5 star. I got a sample bag and the boys love it. Also found its a tad cheaper than Wellness. I thought about switching too for a change. They do tend to get tired of eating the same thing all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Solid Gold! It's great and has never had a recall. My Heidi was on it for almost 17 years and was very healthy. If you have questions call Solid Gold and ask for Linda.

Thanks

There are a lot of awesome dog foods on the market now. So many more choices! I have always liked solid gold. When I contacted them to see if they made a flax free food (Pogo allergy), their customer service was outstanding. General rule, the more grain free you go, the smaller the poops. Although, I am not sure if that is better? Let us know what you decide on and how you like it.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisa For This Useful Post: