Thread: Turkey?

Threaded View

Thanks

Well well...I feed Clay 2x a day 11am and 5:30 pm Joe gave her the canned stuff for dinner and all was good. I decided to test her and give her some of the Zignature as a treat at 6am...she happily ate it out of my hand and begged for more, gave her a little more and she then went over to the bag and was trying to get in it! So I filled her dish ...I know when changing food you are to mix in a little at a time and I will try so at dinner to so how that goes. Needless to say at the moment I think she likes the food!

The store itself was impressive...and the staff super helpful and knowledgeable. They have a pet "club" for 7.50 a year you get 10% off all purchases...and special coupons. Each month they have top picks as well and those items have a nice mark down. Prices were not that high in fact Natures Instinct is cheaper here then at Pet's Mart by $2 (and more if you are in the club!) We were going to wait to join the club itself then when Joe saw the selection he said "we'd join today since we'll be back for something else for sure" with that being said...they offered us the club for free for 6 months...joined yesterday paid nothing and saved $5 on a 4lbs of food (crazy good service!) One thing I loved I mentioned the size of the food and she brought out "samples" in little zip lock craft size bags of the few foods I had interest in to show me actual size. When we paid she gave us 4 samples as well 3 of which were different types of Honest Kitchen and one was Lotus which is about the size of a seed. I'm certain we've found our new dog food store and hopefully food as well.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's the doxies you have beside you!"
    Nicole, Mom of the Doxie Duo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two Red Smooth's For This Useful Post: