Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Tanya, call back and ask for Lyn. She is consumer rep and is in California. Tell her "Candy the spy" told you to call her. If you need the number I will look it up. The spy thing is a joke between Lyn and myself. She has helped me and answered questions many times.

Thanks

Well, I just got off the phone from Solid Gold. They have moved from California to South Carolina. I spoke to someone named Kathy. The company has changed hands. The result was to return it which was pretty much the same result Tanya got. If it would have been Lynn in California Tanya would have received a check for at least $25. So that's the way it is! At least I tried.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you Candy for making the effort. I am very sad they were sold, I had a very positive customer service experience with them. :(

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I always hate it when companies that I have dealt with and had positive experiences get sold. So often either the customer service suffers or the product does.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SaxLady View Post
    Well, I just got off the phone from Solid Gold. They have moved from California to South Carolina. I spoke to someone named Kathy. The company has changed hands. The result was to return it which was pretty much the same result Tanya got. If it would have been Lynn in California Tanya would have received a check for at least $25. So that's the way it is! At least I tried.
    Thank you for calling! Yeah, I was not impressed with the customer service. The lady I talked to told me she would have their product manager contact me. That was on Monday and no word from the product manager yet.
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

I'm going to try one more bag of food. Maybe it was a fluke. If I have the problem again, I'm going to switch foods completely. How can oil seeping out of a bag be normal? Imagine looking at the food in the store and the bag is all oily. Yeah, no one would buy that!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanya For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hope you dont have an issue with another bag Tanya! same here as well, going dog food shopping tomorrow. The boys really really like it!
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

Nixie has been on canned Newman's own and it is all organic. Since I just found out about Solid Gold being bought out I decided to buy Newman's own kibble. She's been on it for three days and loves it. It's all organic. In some areas it is hard to find so I always buy it from Amazon. Looks like I won't keep her on Solid Gold.

Thanks

Don't have experience like this before. But hope that you're okay now.